Your honeymoon sets the tone for your new life – it provides your first memorable moments as a couple. It sets the stage on how a couple treats each other, and prepares the path to wedded bliss. Not to mention some great honeymoon memories that will help keep the spark alive while reminiscing.
Let us host your Perfect Honeymoon!
Let's Plan Your Honeymoon
Congratulations on your engagement and thanks for considering Samburu Riverside Camp to be your honeymoon planners, as this is not only our specialty but also our passion and we always ensure that you have the most romantic, refreshing and unforgettable honeymoon experience. We have a special honeymoon tent and give personalized attention to couples in planning their dream honeymoon in Kenya; we ensure that our guests not only get value for their money but a truely memorable time!
Honeymoon is originally a period following marriage, "characterized by love and happiness", as attested since 1546. The word derives from the Old English hony moone. Hony refers to the new marriage’s sweetness, as well as a reference to the European custom of giving newlyweds enough mead, “an alcoholic liquor made by fermenting honey and water,” to last a month.
In today’s busy world, your honeymoon trip might not last a month; just make sure it is a memorable one. Here, at Samburu Riverside Camp, we want to make sure it is!
Here are few expert tips for planning your very unique honeymoon.
- Become A Little Adventurous: Couples who seek thrills in activities they do together include adventure on their honeymoon trip.
- Start With A Romantic Sunrise: As old school as it may sound, witnessing a sunrise with your life partner is indeed the way to make your honeymoon special. Feeling the romance in the air and allowing the first rays of sunlight to lighten up your smiles will surely enable you to begin your journey on a bright note.
- Hit The Road: Living life as it happens and witnessing the beauty of the unpredictable is what a romantic game drive fills you with on your honeymoon. Get into our safari car and let love guide your appreciation of the sceneries.
- Get Adventurous Throughout The Day: The trend of doing something different and unique on honeymoon is actually on the rise and even you can choose to experience adventurous things to do on honeymoon. From a simple walk to the river to Cultural and Birding Tours, make your honeymoon special and memorable.
- Get An Exotic Lunch: Having an exotic meal with your loved one will be one of the most memorable things to do on honeymoon. Ask us, and we’ll make you try some of the most traditional Kenyan dishes.
- Interact With Nature: Natural beauty and wildlife makes couples bond in a much better way and their love knows no limits. Seeing wildlife in it’s natural untouched environment leads to better bonding and wonderful times ahead.
- Capture Every Moment: Every moment whether candid or not, needs to be captured and that’s how you make memories and live them again and again for a lifetime. Capture every moment so that you have enough experiences that are worth getting framed and being up there on that wall.
- Don’t Forget The Date Night: Come whatever may, date nights of every kind are the soul of every relationship that binds the couple together. Samburu Riverside Camp offers you a candlelit dinner by a bond fire listening to the sounds of the savannah!
- Stargaze Through The Evening: Nothing feels more romantic than admiring the stars together. Perfect for a laid-back night as you snuggle with your better half, stargazing is a must experience for every couple who want to make their honeymoon special in all the senses.
Plan your Perfect Honeymoon with Samburu Riverside Camp Today!
Come experience Nature. So much more than just a stay!